Eyes of Daybreak
League of Order
An ace Royal Artillerist of the elite Daybreak Squadron. His eyes never lose sight of their target—though his thoughts are usually occupied by questions of mechanics.
Attack Range: Medium
Deals Physical Skill damage to the target Legion (Damage Factor 800, scales with Physical ATK), and inflicts DEF Break, reducing their DEF by for 3s.
- Skill Damage Factor: 700 / 800 / 1000 / 1200 / 1400
- DEF reduction: 5% / 7% / 9% / 12% / 15%
Increases Nico’s Legion’s Engineering by 5% when building Barricades and Alliance Buildings, and by 5% when destroying Barricades or Alliance Buildings.
- Engineering bonus while building: 5% / 7% / 9% / 12% / 15%
- Bonus to Engineering when destroying: 5% / 7% / 9% / 12% / 15%
All Marksman units in Nico’s Legion gain 10% ATK and 4% DEF.
- Cavalry unit Physical ATK bonus: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
- Marksman unit DEF bonus: 4% / 5% / 6% / 8% / 10%
When casting Rage Skills, Nico’s Legion gains Onslaught and Riposte, increasing normal attack and counterattack damage dealt by 10% for 5s. This effect can be triggered once every 7s.
- Normal attack damage bonus: 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% / 20%
- Counterattack damage bonus: 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% / 20%
Unlock after Hero Level reaches 30 and Star Rating reaches 4.
Additional Skill: Passive
When Nico’s Legion launches a normal attack on a target Legion that already has DEF Break, they have a 80% chance to deal additional Physical Skill damage (Damage Factor 200, scales with Physical ATK).
Can be Awakened once Hero Level reaches 40, and all the Hero’s Skills are upgraded to the maximum level.
Recommended Nico’s Talent Trees
As leader of the Watchers, Emrys has always seemed rather mysterious. His exploits at the Final Battle have already made him a living legend. He always wears a mask, and his twin swords, the Springblades, never leave his hands. No amount of curiosity or scrutiny can pry any information out of him.