My Lord, In order to bring you the best possible gaming experience, we will be updating the game on (UTC 2023/03/15) . The update process will last (2.0 hours. The content of the update is as follows:
Call of Dragons Update (March 15)
1. Added new Legendary Artifacts: Infernal Flame (Magic, PvP) and Visage of the Sanctus (Flying, PvP). Both Artifacts can be obtained from the Forge of Light event.
The attribute buffs that certain Legendary and Epic Artifacts gain at 5 and 6 Stars have been changed.
—Previously: Damage taken reduction/Damage dealt increase 2/4/6/8/10% (per Skill Level)
—Now: Damage taken reduction/Damage dealt increase 1/2/3/4/5% (per Skill Level)
The following changes have been made to the Dragonscale Armor Artifact Skill “Entangling Flames”:
—Previously: Grants a shield to up to 5 friendly Legions in a designated circle. Shield Factor: 1600/2000/2400/2800/3200 Shield Duration: 10s,
Legions also gain Physical Keen: Physical ATK +10% for IOS.
—Now: Grants a Boon Shield to your Legion. Grants Keen to up to 3 friendly Legions in a designated circle.
Boon Shield Factor: 2200/2700/3300/3900/4500
Boon Shield Duration: 10s
Keen: ATK +10% for IOS
Passive: Your Legion gains Ranged Resistance when the wielder gains a shield through Rage Skills.
Ranged Resistance: Ranged Damage Taken -9%/11%/13%/15%/18% for 5s
4. The following changes have been made to Theia‘s Skill “Purging Wind”:
—Previously: Theia’s Legion gains 10%/12%/14%/16%/20% DEF. When her Legion is composed entirely of Flying units, their March Speed is increased by
—Now: Theia’s Legion gains 10%/12%/14%/16%/20% DEF. When her Legion is composed entirely of Flying units, their ATK is increased by 4%/5%/6%/8%/10%, and their March Speed is increased by
Melee Legions now gain significantly more Rage when hit by Ranged Legions’ Ranged attacks.
6. The Physical ATK of Knights, Wolfriders, and Forest Eagles has been slightly increased.
7. Added a new Infantry unit Skill—”Rampage”: March Speed increases when approaching the target Legion. After colliding, the target Legion’s March Speed is reduced by 75% for 8s. Rampage can interrupt the Cavalry Skill Unyielding Rush. This effect can be triggered once every 12s.
Knights, Wolfriders, and Forest Eagles’ Skill “Cavalry Charge” is now “Unyielding Rush”: March Speed increases when approaching the target Legion. After colliding with a Ranged Legion, the Hero commanding this Legion gains 1000 Rage. This effect can be triggered once every 12s.
8. Improved the layout of Battle Report messages. You can now see the number of Merits earned by each Hero as part of the message subject.
9. Removed the following items and any methods for obtaining them:
12-Hour Enhanced Attack
24-Hour Enhanced Attack
24-Hour Enhanced Attack (Advanced)
12-Hour Enhanced Defense
24-Hour Enhanced Defense
24-Hour Enhanced Defense (Advanced)
Any such items in your inventory will be removed, and you will be refunded any Gems you spent to purchase them. All buff effects gained via such items will be automatically removed.
10. We have re-enabled the Alliance diplomacy system in Season 1+ “Burning Stars”. Alliances may form Unions, but only with one other Alliance.
11. The timing for the appearance of selectable Heroes in Daily Deals has been changed.
12. Kinnara has been temporarily removed from Gold Chests and cannot be summoned through Gold Chests.
13. The Artifacts Greymar’s Warhammer, Breath of Jargentis, and Viola’s Bow have been temporarily removed from the Universal Artifact Compendium, and cannot be obtained through the Universal Artifact Compendium.
14. The Artifacts Staff of Spring and Amulet of Glory have been removed from the Universal Artifact Compendium. They can be obtained by opening Dark Chests.
15. Artifacts offered during the Forge of Light event will no longer be automatically added to the Universal Artifact Compendium once the event ends. The timing for the addition of Artifacts to the Universal Artifact Compendium is at the discretion of the dev team.
16. Increased the number of Daily Challenges available as part of Titan’s Legacy. Completing a Daily Challenge will grant you a small amount of resources as a reward.
18. Added a number of new Hero Emojis, which can be obtained by increasing Heroes’ Trust Levels.